Thank you Katie Kay for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I always love doing these things. They are so much fun.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Do leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and why?
Answer: I’m honestly not sure where. Maybe I’d check out a country in Europe. That would be fun. I just have to figure out which one! There are so many places in the world and yet, I’m still unsure where I would go to for a vacation.
Maybe I’d just stay at home. That’s always a nice spot.
2. Who is your favorite writer or poet?
Answer: As of right now, my favorite poets are Robert Frost and E.E. Cummings.
3. What is your favorite thing to do?
Answer: My favorite thing to do is read and play on my guitar here and there. Nice to let off some steam.
4. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
Answer: Wow, I really have to think about this one. Maybe things I’ve said, but I can’t think of anything specifically. That must show how often I think about that…
5. Who is your best friend?
Answer: My cats. Can you blame me? 😁
6. If you could eat one thing over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2020?
Answer: A poetry project (separate from my blog–for the most part) I’ve been working on since May/June. I want to finish it before the end of 2020, so that’s a goal I’m looking forward to seeing through. Fingers crossed. Inspiration is a son of a gun.
8. What is your favorite season of the year?
9. Name your favorite book.
Answer: Not a book, but a novella: “The Breathing Method” by Stephen King.
10. Who inspires you most?
Answer: My family.
11. What is one thing you are thankful for today?
Answer: One thing I am thankful for today is being here–being able to be healthy and realizing that life is always about the little things. It gives me some peace to think about that especially when I focus on stressors.
Feel free to take on the Sunshine Blogger Award and answer the same questions I received if you’d like. It’s very fun and reflective.
Categories: Sunshine Blogger Award!